In 2021 we kept moving forward
- The digitization process grew despite pandemic and our innovative solutions & services continued to be preferred and implemented by our current Partners, as well as new Partners, allowing our company’s presence to increase and strengthen in the region and beyond.
- We have brought onboard several new SoftPOS partners and together we implemented this solution for several large-scale merchants. The SoftPOS is a tap on phone solution that uses NFC (Near Field Communication) to turn any Android device into a POS payment terminal.
- Our POS Sharing solution was implemented for a group of new important partners (banks and merchants), more than doubling the scale / volumes from last year. The POS sharing solution allows the connection of the merchant cash register to a single payment application of multiple Banks.
- We have implemented solutions for new clients in three new European markets- Portugal, Poland and Malta; they joined Romania, Serbia, Moldova, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia and Lithuania as SIBS Romania markets in Europe.
- We entered a new market on another continent – Panama, by providing processing services for payment acceptance for Visa, MasterCard and Amex cards at enrolled merchants in the region. Thus, Panama joins USA and UAE in SIBS Romania’s global market presence.
- We have supported our Partners in developing their digital wallets including e.g., Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay or Garmin Pay leading the virtualization of card payments.
- We have assured the regulatory / industry 3D Secure evolutions of all our Partners on the e-commerce services.
- We have personalized banking & loyalty cards for more than 100 clients, banks & merchants.
- Our solutions / services had almost doubled the scale in transactional volumes vis-a-vis the previous year.